- Mapping of controlled/visualized systems.
- Heating and cooling systems – quantities, types, controllers, sensors, valves, thermostats, actuators, collectors, shields, actuators, relays, communication protocols.
- Ventilation systems – quantities, types, controllers, sensors, valves, actuators, shields, actuators, relays, communication protocols.
- Heating units – quantities, types, controllers, sensors, valves, actuators, shields, actuators, circulation pumps, communication protocols.
- Measuring systems – meter quantities, types, communication protocols, controllers.
- Identifying problems and compiling capacity tables.
Preparation of a technical solution
- Selection of automation equipment – controllers, sensors, communication protocols, actuators.
- Evaluation of installation work – cabling, installation, plumbing (if required), electrical work.
- Evaluation of programming and visualization – compilation of logics, functionality, compilation of visualizations.
Parts of the project
- Explanatory memorandum
- Position plan
- Flow chart
- List of equipment
- Monitoring system
- Maintenance requirements and instructions
- Economic calculation
Building automation construction
- Ordering equipment
- Dismantling of old equipment
- Installation of new equipment
- Preparation of construction drawings
- System configuration
- Fine tuning
- Customer training
- Ongoing maintenance