Why is it necessary to maintain solar parks?
- Ensures the long-term maximum output of the solar plant and thus the return on investment
- Eliminates the possibility of spark discharge and the most common electrical faults
- To remove dirt from the panels to maintain productivity and extend life
- Thermographic inspection reveals panel hotspots and allows for quick panel replacement
- Inverter monitoring/maintenance allows you to detect possible problems and solve them before the inverter warranty period expires
Why is it necessary to monitor solar parks?
- Monitoring monitors the integrity of circuit productivity to avoid lower productivity and respond to a problem immediately.
- The circuit voltage must be monitored. If there is no voltage, an immediate response is required, as the circuit produces nothing. The problem can be shadow, dirt, broken connection, dirty terminals, etc.
- The insulation resistance of the cable is monitored in order to defect the weakening of the cable insulation and the resulting loss of production as soon as possible.
- The monitoring system through building automation ensures simplicity and administrative capacity.
- With a good solution, it is possible to simply take out the actual production of the plant per unit of time, perform analyzes on electricity connections, etc., and assess the real-time yield and return on investment.
- Through a good monitoring solution, the output can be visualized on the client’s screens to ensure the environmental reputation of the project.