- Signing a contract.
- Delivery of materials.
- Measurement network construction and equipment installation.
- System configuration.
- Preparation of enforcement documentation.
- Data visualization and integration of environments.
- Remote reading service.
Selection of the equipment and capability play a key role!
- Meters: heat, electricity, water, gas meters, indoor climate loggers, etc.
- Protocols: pulse, M-Bus, Wireless M-Bus, Modbus RS485, Wireless Modbus, Sigfox, LoRa, Bacnet, BMS, etc.
- Abundance of parameters: reading, current, instantaneous power, temperatures, currents, voltages, frequency, active and reactive energy, harmonics, etc.
- Wired or wireless solution.
- Compatibility of the factory settings of the meters with the remote reading system.
- Software solutions used and integration with the measurement system: data in tabular form, EMS software, accounting software, BMS system, etc.
The output of the system is a remotely readable metering system, through which data from the meters is collected, transmitted encrypted to the cloud server and stored.
Basic functionality includes a monthly tabular report with readings and consumption, and access to a remote reading system where the sample can be monitored and retrieved in real time.
Depending on the need, additional functionality can be implemented by creating a modern visualization to display the data, interfacing the measurement system with a building automation system or exchanging data with third-party software, such as accounting software, EMS (Energy Management System) software or others. We have an interface with Korto, Hausing and EcoSCADA softwares and we are ready to implement new interfaces. The interface with the Estfeed platform allows to request hourly data on the main electricity consumption in software (data arrival with a delay of up to 48 h).